11 September 2009

Inspiration Board

As you can see I am all about inspiration boards at the moment. I have been so crazy busy this week I haven't had a chance to do any wedding planning and now I am starting to worry...
So many thing on my list I really need to start crossing off!!!
Here is the latest colour board I have come across that suits my taste. I am getting closer and closer  - all I need to do is find the time to put my own inspiration board together because I know it will be exactly what I am after!

This inspiration board comes from Snippet & Ink - such an amazing source of wedding ideas!





2 comments:

  1. that is beautiful... love the soft pinkish hues so very romantic. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my...this may be the most beautiful wedding color board I've ever laid eyes on. I love the way they incorporated pink without making it over-the-top, and giving it all a gorgeous rustic feel!

    Thanks for sharing is little snapshot of beauty! :)

    ReplyDelete