31 October 2009

Update

I have been so busy lately I haven't had a lot of time to post on my blog. So here is a quick update. I have been working really flat out lately and my exercise program got thrown out the window. So this morning I got up nice and early and did my 40 min run/walk - it seems as though my body has forgotten what to do but I am feeling so motivated now! Planning to ride tomorrow morning so will post afterwards! All the wedding planning is going well - kind of on hold which is nice! Today I am off to the hairdresser - cant wait. Then lots of errands to run and babysitting my little nephew tonight! Lots of orders and enquiries coming through my etsy shop so I am really excited about that! Think thats about it - thanks for all your lovely comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment