06 August 2009

This week

So I haven't had much time for posting this week and certainly haven't had a chance to do any of my wedding planning as I had hoped. So what have I been doing? Well apart from working, Monday night I visited my Aunt and Uncle who live just down the street. Tuesday night it was windtrainer at Albert Park Lake with Coach Andy - absolutely loving being back! Wednesday night it was Naked Japan (that's a great little Japanese restaurant) with Liane & Ray. And tonight it is back to windtrainer. Although I have to say I am feeling completely exhausted. Bring on the weekend. If I have enough time I will be making my Donna Hay Chocolate Fondant which I have been thinking about all week. And hopefully making a much prettier post on my blog! see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment