That is a very pretty dress! I love the picture of the cherry blossom trees as well. I wish we had them here, but unfortunately we just have oak trees and palms! Nothing too exciting!
BTW your blog is very cute! I love the pink polka dots!
The final tree in my mosaic tree series wasn't even an idea until last
fall. I had made three flowering tree mosaic stepping stones and I
considered the...
I haven’t shared anything here for months. I’ve been spending less-n-less
time online, so there's that.
Someone recently asked me why I wasn’t writing a...
Hello, Bertha here. Now please pay attention because:
*THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!*
After many years of investing, mine and Norma's joint hats...
I’m a bit slow with this, but I have been taking notes and jotting things
down.
33
Rufus has discovered how to pull himself up on things and loves to st...
Hi. Wow, one whole year has gone by. Lots of things have happened, lots of
changes. Change can be good, even if it takes some time to adjust. I'm not
worki...
Hello stranger .... Many News Items and Promotions to share with you !
Here is an oldie but popular design
https://www.etsy.com/listing/262956361/egyptia...
*Hey guys! I'm back for another review .*
*Influenster sent me another box to try out and I was really excited about
this one because it's from one of my...
*Custom Windowpane Fit-Flare Dress c/o eShakti*
Hellooooo!
Yes, I'm alive. I didn't intend my blogging break to last as long as it did
(oops). I started...
The Hobbit 2 Trailer 2013 The Desolation of Smaug - The Hobbit The
Desolation of Smaug Trailer 2013 Official movie teaser in HD starring Ian
McKellen Mar...
So much fun to quilt!
I wanted to do a wavy strip crazy quilt and came up with this
The fabric bundle to the right is going to be the backing
My #1 criti...
Ever since I was a little girl and my mother showed me clusters of quartz
crystals attached to a large glacial-deposit boulder in the middle of one
the fi...
VH1 3x10@@ Watch Hit the Floor Season 3 Episode 10 Possession HD Online
Video
Watch Hit the Floor Season 3 Episode 10 Possession Online, Watch Hit the
Fl...
one of my 'creative' goals this year was to participate in one craft
show/vendor event this year (babies sure take up a lot of time so i am
starting sma...
For several months now I have been working as a pattern-maker for a local
company which has produced designer garments for over forty years. It was a
wond...
Berikut adalah *daftar tempat kuliner di Kota Bandung* yang bisa kamu
kunjungi.
*Fuego Barbecue & Grill*
[image: Hasil gambar untuk Fuego Barbecue & Grill...
Cinemagraphs are fun to play around with. They are different from animated
GIFs because only part of the image moves. I have not yet perfected this
bu...
*Harga Carbon Aktif Purex | Jual Arang Aktif Batok Kelapa *
*Ady Water *Jual karbon aktif , arang aktif dari batok kelapa.
*Untuk info harga dan pemesanan ...
Have you felt frustrated and alone at the thought of getting a student loan
without a cosigner? Well, frustrating might be something we can help with
in th...
So excited to be selected to participate in this event. It has been a few
years since I have been a part of it and I am so happy to be back. Plus, I
...
This morning was definitely a busy day on the Square. What with the
Festival of Arts & Crafts completely taking over downtown, the Farmer's
Market had to m...
For those of you that did not see this on Facebook, I'm having a big sale
in my etsy shop.
Use coupon code DEC20 to get 20% off your entire order! Don't f...
How have I not seen this poster before? I like Bob Dylan and it appears to
be an iconic image of him so I'm amazed I'm only really 'seeing' it for the
firs...
*THE RAVENS WON!!!!!!*
It was a great first half for us here in the Raven Nation.
When half-time was over, Jacoby Jones ran a whopping 108 yard kickoff
...
*Hi dears!* Long time no see! I'm just popping in for a
little announcement. Today is Pretty {much} Art's 4th Etsyversary! That's
right, it has been 4 ye...
Hello there! If there is anyone out there still checking in I just wanted
to let you know that I have moved to a new blog...same name but different
address...
[image: Vintage 80s Nicole Taylor Art deco Silk Blouse Monte Marte France
1885 Couture by NATALIA PHOTOS]
Vintage 80s Nicole Taylor Art deco Silk Blouse Mon...
I have discovered that it is quite hard to take a decent self portrait of
yourself in business mode. Especially when guys like Spartacus and Vincent
want t...
My GOD she's bloggin! Yes kids it's me, finally peeking my head out from
under the blanket of midwinter. It's been cold and dark and miserable here,
not j...
Thank you so much for visiting this blog!
Please note that we are no longer writing for this blog. But, if you need
general fashion tips or inspiration, he...
*I woke up this morning, quite late actually, truthfully close to
afternoon, and realized that life is often more than what we allow
ourselves. We weren't ...
You can now find me at my other blog SUGAR & PAPER
I'm retiring FarmHaus Modern... I no longer have the farmhouse, so it seems
appropriate to start fresh,...
Here is a fantastic blast to the 60s-70s past. Listed for sale for only $4
million? I'll take it!
I found the listing through the forums on Redfin, my favo...
It's Summer and time for outdoor parties! Don't forget the cookies. They
make perfect picnic deserts. They're easy to pack, don't need a plate or
uten...
via fabulous k
maybe this is me on some one's fabulous yacht?
prob not... having a burger by the pool...
remembering all those that are no longer with us....
BeadIt, Yeah Just BeadIt!
I'd be listening and singing along with that tune while Beading, but for
ONE...
I can't sing and TWO I have to COUNT....past T...
The opening is March 18th from 5-9 at The Visceral Gallery in
Centerville,OH. This show features my nature themed jewelry and mixed media
artist, Leslie G...
As an online seller, one of the most difficult things is getting good
photos of the things you are selling. It's also one of the most important
things, b...
So, I haven't been keeping up with writing down my thoughts and I really
should learn that this is actually good for me. It's good to be able to
look back ...
My jewellery has been very much neglected of late. I rarely have the time
to work on jewellery, and if I do have some time, I NEVER have the energy.
Today ...
............. Name this Necklace line ..............
*Name this Necklace line *
*and you can win ..*
I have a new series of necklaces that I'm having a ...
My last post was in the beginning of July and I have so lost touch with
everyone. Hopefully everyone hasn’t given up on me ever posting again. It
has b...
For all my readers who read this through various RSS feeds, the blog has
moved to:
www.ladymelbourne.com.au
If you are inclined please update your links, t...
I figured it was time to revive my "Eco Tuesday" feature idea. I love
hunting down some earth friendly items and would love to share them here
once a week....
Cats love to pull threads from our carpet. Tonight I found an orange one on
the floor and thought that it would look great with gold, so I wrapped it
with ...
Three Fish & Game employees from Fresno were killed in this helicopter
crash near Madera yesterday:
http://www.fresnobee.com/1100/story/1770017.html
This ...
We need your help to find a 1 y.o. female Bulldog who went missing on Xmas
Eve am. Last seen getting into a dark gray BMW SUV (or similar)around 11 am
on ...
:
Name: Vanessa Morsse
Etsy Shop: Little Gray Pixel
Blog: Little Gray Pixel
Shoe Size: Step on my old size nines, and I'll take ya round. Apparently ...
Good Morning!!!
I hope Everyone had a Great night. Me I was working till pritty late doing
research.
Listed here IS a Batch of my Yummy Black Raspberry...
So I took the step and verified my ARTFIRE account and wow was a surprised
to have 5 sales from it yesterday.
Now I know that Artfire is still in it's ear...
*Congratulations **Lindsay!*
*Lindsay** is the winner of the Red Jasper Necklace Giveaway!*
*I hope you enjoy your beautiful prize, please let us all know...
Some questions for you to ponder....
Are you 'self aware'?
Do you acknowledge your strengths and weaknesses?
Do you know when people are showing you the mir...
OK. So finally I have started to customise my blog and get it how I want
it. Still don't fully understand everything but it's enough for now.
After years o...
Treat yourself with something blue:
1. Gunne Sax Blue Dress with Lace and Pearls by FunkyBella
2. Royal Blue Pearl Bracelet by AlisonKelleyDesigns
3. 5x7 Po...
That is a very pretty dress! I love the picture of the cherry blossom trees as well. I wish we had them here, but unfortunately we just have oak trees and palms! Nothing too exciting!
ReplyDeleteBTW your blog is very cute! I love the pink polka dots!
that is a beautiful dress!
ReplyDeletecool,beatifull girl
ReplyDeleteHi! This is the first time I read your blog. I also love the creations of SarahSeven!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day! :)
Yep, we definitely share the same taste in clothes, gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteoooo i can see why you love that dress so much!
ReplyDelete